Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Thursday, August 9. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Fatal Exchange by Russell Blake
- Beast of the Field by Peter Jordan Drake
- A Knight’s Reward (Knight’s Series Book 2) by Catherine Kean
- The Destiny of Shaitan (#1 Chronicle of the Three) by Laxmi Hariharan
- Valeria’s Cross by Kathi Macias, Susan Wales
- Tamporlea (Tamporlea Trilogy, Book 1) by Tiffany Lovering
- Fallen, A New Draycott Abbey Series by Christina Skye
- Misthaven of Maine by Loretta Boyer McClellan, McClellan Creative
- Kill Smartie Breedlove (a mystery) by Joni Rodgers
- Kissing Mr. Bellamy by Lori Villarreal