Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Friday, August 3. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- The Annihilation of Foreverland: Tony Bertauski
- IRREFUTABLE: Dale Roberts
- Ship of Dreams: Brenda Hiatt
- Song of the Summer King: Jess Owen, Joshua Essoe, Jennifer Miller
- Book of Nathan: Curt Weeden, Richard Marek
- An Unexpected Date: Susan Hatler
- A Gathering of Storms (The Ballad of Mary and Cyrus): B.L. Tackett, Felicia A. Sullivan
- The Guardian Destroyer (The Ascension Series): Branden Hansen