Handpicked Free Kindle Books for 8/17 Judged by Their Covers
Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Friday, August 17. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Bound to Remember,a Paranormal Romance (Book 1 of the Spellbound Series) by Lola James,LFD Designs
- The Castro Gene by Todd Bucholz
- Angel Dance by M. D. Grayson
- The Boyfriend Bylaws (Totally Fit) by Susan Hatler
- Rx – Episode 1 – The Blackouts by Robert Brockway
- Mew is for Murder by A Theda Krakow Mystery (Theda Krakow Series) by Clea Simon
- Thursday at Noon by William F. Brown
- The Shadow Chaser by John Matthews
- The Ghost of Caroline Wald: a Ghost Story and Horror Novel by Michael E. Henderson
Last updated by Shelfbuzzat .