Does a quality cover indicate a quality book?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Saturday, August 11. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres–including a pulp adventure story from L. Ron Hubbard (who was a prolific sci-fi author before he founded Scientology) as well as a semi-fictional account of a tiki bar in Hawaii. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- The Trail of the Red Diamonds (Stories from the Golden Age) by L. Ron Hubbard
- Celtic Storms, Book 1 in the Celtic Steel Series by Delaney Rhodes, A. McConnell, Kim Killion
- Augustus by Son of Rome by Richard Foreman
- Twice as Dark – Two Novels of Horror by Glen Krisch, Kealan Patrick Burke
- The Lottery Tickets by Evelyn Mays
- Black Air by Clark McCann
- The Jellybean Club Begins by Sally Butler
- The Book of Ouroboros – An Original Thriller by Stephen Herrick-Blake
- Twistered by J L Wilson
- The Parrot Talks in Chocolate (The Life and Times of a Hawaiian Tiki Bar #1) by Everett Peacock