Handpicked Free Kindle Books for 7/29 Judged by Their Covers
Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Sunday, July 29. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres including a thriller from bestselling author William Diehl and a compendium from the New England Journal of Horror Writers. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Frost Arch by Kate Bloomfield
- Hooligans by William Diehl
- Children Of The Swans by Linda Brant, Paul Martin
- Magnus Opum by Jonathan Gould
- Kill City USA by Warren Roberts
- Hidden Mickey 5 by David Smith
- Forbidden Fruit by Nancy Evans Yates, Marta Wit
- The Crimson Castle by Samantha Holt
- Surreal Man by Ciaran O’Driscoll
- Epitaphs by The Journal of the New England Horror Writers by Christopher Golden, Rick Hautala, Tracy L. Carbone, Danny Evarts, Peter Crowther
Last updated by Shelfbuzzat .