Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Wednesday, July 25. Although the selection is a little light today, we think there are a few covers worth highlighting. Enjoy! (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- ANGEL by Mary E. Kingsley
- THREE DAYS to DIE by John Avery
- How to Build A Skydeck by David L. Bradley
- Pieta by William Zink
- The Soul Garden (Twisted Souls #1) by Cege Smith
- Noble Intentions by L.T. Ryan
- The Education Of Amal by Shirin Humzani