Handpicked Free Kindle Books for 6/30 Judged by Their Covers
Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Saturday, June 30, 2012. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres plus a fun nonfiction book: The Bond Villain MBA. Enjoy. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Book of Nathan by Curt Weeden, Richard Marek
- The Pineville Heist by Lee Chambers
- The Books of Rachel by Joel Gross
- Chrysalis by Richard Romanus
- The Grand Mirage by Darrell Delamaide
- Generation by William Knight
- Gathering String by Mimi Johnson
- The Hairdresser Diaries by Jessica Miller
- The Bond Villain MBA Vol. 1 by Kevin Patrick Leech
Last updated by Shelfbuzzat .