Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Friday, June 22, 2012. Today we have a great selection of books—from a number of genres including a western and a parody of romance novels. Enjoy! (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- The Wife of Reilly by Jennifer Coburn
- Circle of Bones: a Caribbean Thriller by Christine Kling
- A Little Bit of Déjà Vu by Laurie Kellogg
- Death By A HoneyBee (A Josiah Reynolds Mystery) by Abigail Keam
- 65 Below by Basil Sands
- Everything I Tell You is a Lie by Fingers Murphy
- The Reckoning (A Jess Williams Novel) by Robert J. Thomas, Jill B. Thomas, Barb Gunia, Dave Hile
- Townhouse: A Tale of Terror by Brian Rowe
- The Jellybean Club Begins by Sally Butler
- The Crimson Collection by Stephen D. Sullivan
- Romance Novel by PJ Jones