Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Monday, December 10. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Today’s Handpicked Gift Idea (Based on Its Design)
Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. $200 (398 five star reviews)
> See the complete list of handpicked gift ideas judged by their design
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Valeria’s Cross by Kathi Macias, Susan Wales
- WOLF DAWN by Science Fiction Thriller/ Romance (Forsaken Worlds) by Susan Cartwright
- Wildflowers of Terezin by Robert Elmer
- Angel On Board – Guardian Angels 101 by EJ Thornton
- The Division of the Damned by Richard Rhys Jones
- The Taste of Fear by Jeremy Bates
- Dark and Darker – A Collection Of Stories by Ryne Douglas Pearson
- The Road to Rejas by Jeff Brackett
- When a Red Light Shines (Part 1 of the DCI Jack Edgerton series by David Wilson) by David Wilson
- Kanaloa’s Cottage by Ian Nicolls