Can you judge an ebook by its cover?
A well-designed cover usually indicates that the author cares enough about his or her book to invest in it. So the book might be worth checking out. Here are our picks for the best designed covers for Tuesday, October 23. Today we have a great selection of professionally-designed covers from several genres. (Click the images to get the books).
Note: BOOKS MAY NOT BE FREE by the time you see this. Check the price carefully on Amazon before ordering.
Quick Links for Today’s Free Kindle Books Judged by their Covers
- Brightside by Mark Tullius,Anthony Szpak
- Shadows Over Innocence (an Emperor’s Edge short story) (The Emperor’s Edge) by Lindsay Buroker
- Revenge Gifts (Revenge Gift Diaries) by Cindy Cruciger
- Symphony of Blood,A Hank Mondale Supernatural Case by Adam Pepper
- Bound to Remember,a Paranormal Romance (Book 1 of the Spellbound Series) by Lola James,LFD Designs
- The Night of Knives by Jon Evans
- The Reencounter by Angelos Ioannis